Founded in 1899, the NMTF is the only national trade association for market and street traders, mobile caterers and events retailers in the UK.
NMTF members trade on markets, festivals, fairs and shows all over the country - with over 20,000 members it is a diverse and inclusive organisation.
What is included in NMTF membership?
- Public, product and employer`s liability protection - trade anywhere in the EU, claims up to £10 million, unlimited stalls, zero excess.
- Password protected members area - connect with NMTF members in forums, access free business support guides, and manage your account.
- Expert advice - guidance on any small business matter from national officers, plus legal and financial helplines.
- HMRC investigations protection - covering full, aspect and intervention enquiries, including VAT tribunals.
- Keeping you in the know - receive a bi-monthly magazine, Market Times, and monthly e-bulletins direct to your inbox.
- Supplier discounts - access special deals from leading suppliers in the sector exclusive to NMTF members.
The NMTF is healthy, vibrant trade association that is charged with safeguarding the industry. They lobby national government and support local traders` groups.
We run start-up schemes, work experience programmes, youth market events and promotional roadshows - none of which would be possible without the support of our members!
For a sole trader, membership of the NMTF is £122 per year - effectively 35p per day! It`s easy to see why NMTF membership offers such great value.